Appointment Cancel changes

Hi Sir,
I need some suggestion in appointment page as below.

I created one hidden field that is Appointment Status so when user hit the submit button then confirm status stored in appointment status section and when user hit the cancel button i create update collection field event what i need if status is cancel the on Actions i want to hide the cancel button if status is confirm then only cancel button will show.

Next you see on screenshot please when user click on cancel button then i need to show alert first then status will be updated i create this event but its not working can you suggest what i need to do for this.

Last you see one column that is Appointment Status so what i need if status is cancel i need value that is cancel background color should be red and if status is confirm then bg color should be green i am able to add css i know but how i can do with condition base like according to status changed.

Hi @metafreelancer,

Please find the answers to your questions below:

Q: I created one hidden field that is Appointment Status so when user hit the submit button then confirm status stored in appointment status section and when user hit the cancel button i create update collection field event what i need if status is cancel the on Actions i want to hide the cancel button if status is confirm then only cancel button will show.
A: This you can do with Conditions feature. Show/Hide the button on the basis of the Appointment Status value.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HI6aPKe-4

A: Next you see on screenshot please when user click on cancel button then i need to show alert first then status will be updated i create this event but its not working can you suggest what i need to do for this.
A: Instead of Show Alert Message, you need to use “Show Confirmation Message” event action here.

Q: Last you see one column that is Appointment Status so what i need if status is cancel i need value that is cancel background color should be red and if status is confirm then bg color should be green i am able to add css i know but how i can do with condition base like according to status changed.
A: We have the support of colors for status, but you need to create the Status as a reference field, instead of Static/Dynami option. After that you can use the Child Data list / Badge component to display the status and its corresponding color. Like we have in this EMR template:

Thanks.

Hi Team,
I follow your guideline now two issue i face can you please suggest how i can resolved this.

1. When i click on view icon on cancel button to set show hide condition appointment status is not showing after change to reference field.

2. I also set cancel event so patient click on cancel button then cancel value will be automatic update on appointment status but again after changing to reference file i am not able to enter any value on fixed Value.

Hi @metafreelancer,

I have got the issue you are facing.

Basically we do have the color support but it works only with reference fields and for conditions, it works on StaticDynamic option, hence it is not working for you.

Let me check it internally and see what can be done here to achieve this.

Thanks.

ok sir i will wait till your updates please.
Thanks…

1 Like