Created at data in collection not the same as when it is displayed in data table

Hi,

i want to display the created at data in a column in a data table but the values that are getting displayed in the table are wrong. The values in the collection are correct. The is a two hour difference between them.

Does somebody know how to fix this or why it is happening.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @KN02,

The date & time which we store in the collection are in GMT timezone as that is a standard practice.

You can set the timezone of your project from the Project settings as in the below video.

This will correct all the data in your timezone and then there will be no such difference.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

Hi @vishsahu,
i have changed the timezone in the settings but nothing did change. I reloaded the page and added new data but it is still getting displayed wrong, allthough it is correct in the collection.
Thanks

Hi @KN02,

Have you published the changes?

Also, can you please send me the URL where i can see this data?

Thanks.

Hi @vishsahu,

what do you mean with “published”?
https://tracki-blank-17232_v3.preview.drapcode.io/nutzungshistorie/user/69641acd-d9aa-42bb-a271-9d7e204acb79
thank you

Hi @KN02,

I thought that you are viewing the changes in the production/live environment.

This URL needs Login credentials to be able to access. Can you please send them to me in the DM or email at support@drapcode.com ?

Thanks.

Hi @vishsahu,

i have send you the login credentials with a dm.

thanks

Hi @KN02,

I think we will need your help to understand the issue. Can you please pick a timeslot as per your convenince?

Thanks.