Failing to edit Pages

Greetings all

I am using a template. I have been struggling to change or adjust each page’s settings. The moment I click the icon for settings (cog emoji) infront of a page’s name, I get an error message which gives a form to report the error. I have completed the for a few times but it seems nothing has changed. I have resorted to making changes inside each page without changing its name or its collection among other settings. So for those pages needing me to change or update their collection, to pull in the correct data, I cannot do much. I even want to delete some of the pages I have and the settings option doesn’t even give a chance to do so. Which also means I can not create and test events, filters, conditions etc. Has anyone encountered challenges with editing their pages like I have and how have you corrected it? By the way, I am still on the free plan, if by any chance it is the reason why I am not accessing some of this functionality.
Despite this challenge, I am finding Drapcode to be the best no-code platform I have ever encountered. It’s super-friendly to say the least. Has a very manageable learning curve.
I hope to hear from you guys…

Thank you

Willie

1 Like

Hi @WillieMak,

Sorry for the issue you are seeing. Can you please send me the template which you have cloned.

We recently migrated the UI library from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5 and this breaking may be because of this, so we may have to either upgrade that template or create a new one and discard this one.

Thanks.

Hie @vishsahu
Thanks for the response and for shedding light on what might be the problem.
It’s the hotel listing and booking template that I am using. Cloned it around the 19th or 20th of June 2023. I am sincerely hoping that it wont come to having to completely discard the template because of the amount of work I have already put into it. Been working daily ever since. Unless of course, it’s possible to carry the project to the new template, if it ends up being the case. I don’t know what is possible and how quickly it can be achieved, I am not in the best mental state at the moment, not sure whether to carry on building or to wait for the outcome. The project currently has 27 Pages most of whose content I have completely replaced from what was originally in the template; also have 79 Snippets and modals and am still adding more plus have 41 Collections of which I will need to add a lot more.

I am sincerely praying and hoping for a solution that won’t see me having to restart this project one more time. Before joining Drapcode, I had restarted this same project 3 times on another platform because of different challenges.

Thanks

Hi @WillieMak

I can understand your concern and seen the details but your project is already on Bootstrap 5.

Can you please share the URL of the page which is not working for you?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hie @vishsahu

I have sent a link via e-mail

Thank you

Ok. Will check and revert there.