Get Post data from third party url

Hi Team,
Can you see below screenshot like jotform having option to send post data to any third part url so i need like i can crate page on drapcode and redirect jotform post data to this url then drapcode will get the post data and store in collection table can you please let me know how i can get the post data please.

Hi @metafreelancer,

We have support of webhooks to receive and store data (but it is in very early stage, so won’t suggest).

Another option is to send data to DrapCode via its Developer APIs but then the field name needs to be exact match , which i don’t think will happen here.

So best case would be to create an Serverless function such as AWS Lambda and send the data from Jotform to Lambda and from there call the DrapCode developer API to push the data to DrapCode.

Thanks.

ok sir regarding AWS Lambda i m not familiar with that but i will check and get back to you.
Thanks…

Sure. Let us know if you see any issues.

Hi Team,
I checked the AWS Lambda function and i need help from your side to achieve this please.

Basically i need when patient login into drapcode and after they fill-up some information like allergies, medication etc. then they go to questionary forms that is already created on jotfroms and then when they answer all the question so the redirect to AWS Lambda and then AWS Lambda will capture all the data and push the data to drapcode collections but with the respective patient login details. Like when jotform push the data to AWS Lambda and AWS Lambda will push the data back to drapcode with the user details like which patients are submitting this form so in admin i have the records which form fill-up by which patients.

I am just attaching my test jotfrom can you help to create function to do that utility and send me back please so i can test and then i can use my original jotform please request so i can completed my one utility please.

Test JotForm

Hi @metafreelancer,

Yes, this can be done with AWS Lambda via its API integration or Webhooks as you have mentioned.

We will need to setup a call to guide and help you with this as this is very specific to your project needs.

Thanks.

ok sir so please let me know the meeting time on Saturday please i am available from 10:am to 5:pm IST time if it works for you or also i am available on Sunday too.