Preview not working

Hello Team

Today i am trying to preview the app after doing few changes, i see below error…

Can you look into it ?

Hi @akhan,

Can you please check now. It should be working.

Sorry, there was some issue over the weekend and since everyone was away, so we couldn’t rectify it sooner.

Please let me know if you still see any issues.

Thanks.

Hello … while you are dealing with the previous post… maybe you could sort this one I am having Previewing …

As I only want to make PWA aps and if any Customers/etc see this It will be a failure…

Web Page Source says it has “Blocked” page.css…

Regards

Lyn…

@Lynpod Can you please check and send the Full Report as it is showing in the option?

Looks like some anti-virus is blocking the page, so more details would help.

This is what we are seeing on Chrome on MacOS.

Hello Vishal…
I use Chrome… Here is Full Report…

Does not matter which Template I use out of your selections… or the “Crud” Tutorial which I have followed to the letter… which works OK apart from… I can not “Edit” any records because the fields are “Blank” and the Fields are wrong (Names are in Department) no matter where I drag the titles…

About Me!.. I have been making Microsoft Software Programs for over 25 years… Using “Delphi/Rad” for PC and Mobiles… and in latter years in “Adalo” with over 15 Published PWA apps Designed for the “Hobbyist” called “Hobby3000” Range “Detecting3000… Birding3000 … Railway3000” etc… I found your system after looking for weeks to change from “Adalo” (Many of us have that have up to 50 apps to make)… and 20 Published… and therefore started to give it a try before signing up…

Thank you for your “Speedy” reply as you can see it is a problem here when coming to test it in Previewer … “Norton” is part of my “BT Broadband Package” and is compulsory to use it… and I am only one of Millions who use “BT Broadband”

It suggests your site has “Phishing” Bugs built in…

You Yourself can Dispute this… by filling in their Norton Form and submitting it to them and in a few days you will have a reply and if OK will be changed from “BIG RED CROSS” … to nice “GREEN TICK”

Here is their webpage url…

so as to see for yourself…

Best Regards

Lyn Poddley

Poddley Tale’s Euro…

Got it.

Probably we need to verify our domain from Norton, as it is not recognizing the website url.

Yes … Most of UK is on BT Broadband so soon as you can…

Lyn…