Respective user data will show in datatable

Hi Team,
I create visit notes collection so admin can only able to add notes and user can see his notes so i created one field that is dynamic option in this i select user so when admin place a notes then select user but when i add data table to pages i am not able to set condition like only respective user data will show pleas suggest how i can show only respective user notes in data table.

Hi @metafreelancer,

Instead of dynamic option, i would recommend using a Reference field for the User. So while creating the notes, the admin can assign the user via a Dropdown/select box.

To display the notes of the specific user, you can create a filter to show only the notes where this User field in the Notes collection is equals to Current LoggedIn User id.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your reply.

Can you please check my attached images what i did wrong on the filter please because its not working.

In the 4th dropdown option, choose Field and then it will open another dropdown, so choose the ID field from that dropdown.

Let me know if that works.

Hi Sir,
I update this but showing blank entry need to update one more entry that is in find all matching data need to select all and entry will showing perfectly.
Thanks for the help.

Cool. Let me know if you see any issues.