[Solved] Cant upload custom html theme

Hallo,
when i go to the custom html page to upload the zip-file nothing happens. It does not show an error messege or a progress bar for uploading.
The add file button changes to cancel and after a while i get an error messege Error: Network Error and the buttons changes to clear.

HI @KN02 ,

This video tutorial explains the process.

If you still see any issues, then please send us the zip file at support@drapcode.com and we will check and let you know the issue.

Thanks.

Hi @KN02,

Looks like the file you are trying to upload, exceeds the max size of 20MN supported as of now. We are checking to see if we can upgrade it to 50MB or so.

Give us some time to check and revert on this.

Thanks.

Hi @KN02,

We have checked the issue and realised that the zip file which you have uploaded, contains hidden files and folder (which we don’t support due to security reasons).

So would suggest you to delete those hidden files, create the zip of that folder and then upload again and it will work. We tried uploading it and it worked fine.

Please take a look and let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks.

Hallo @vishsahu,
Thank you for the effort. Unfortunelly it is still not working. I´ve deleted the folders but the same problem occurse. I also downloaded the plain admin zip file for testing reasons, so i can to exactly the same as in the tutorial you uploaded but there is also the same problem.

Hi @KN02,

Can you please tell me your Operating system and the browser you are using, could be something because of that.

Thanks.

I am using Chrome and WIndows 10.

Ok. Let me get this checked on Windows then.

Did you find out why it is not working on windows?

Hi @KN02

Yes, seems like windows is adding some hidden files in the zip folder so we are figuring out a way to clean those files before processing the theme library.

Will let you know once it is done.

Thanks.

Hi @KN02,

We have fixed this issue and now you should be able to upload html themes.

We needed to cleanup a lot of files and ignoring the hidden files, so it took longer than expected.

The upload zip file limit is 50 MB, so make sure that you upload the theme files within this limit.

Thanks.