[Solved] How to display formatted text in a Collection (or on a page)?

Hi!

I have created a record in Collection where there is a Rich Text Editor field (writes data in HTML format). Now I have created a display of Collection as a list (cards) on the page.

And the text I added to the database via Rich Text Editor is rendered with all the tags, instead of nicely formatted content…

How do I do it right? I want the text entered through Rich Text Editor to display in the correct formatting on the pages/cards of my app.

My web system will work with content creators (copywriters, publishers, SMMs), so the design of the text and displaying it in a properly formatted visual is very important. In addition I will need to transfer the text made in HTML format to the database through integration or API (if it is possible in Drapcode) to other web services, such as Wordpress. Upload to Google document or export as a docx file. And should keep a single format as much as possible.

And before transferring the finished text to another web system, users will need to see how it looks now on the page of my web portal.

1 Like

Hi @alcompstudio,

Yes, all of this is possible. Let me check why it is displaying like this. Can you please provide the preview page URL of this?

Thanks.

Yes, of course, here’s a link to the page below

Thanks. I will get this checked.

1 Like

Hi @alcompstudio,

This has been implemented. You will need to drag and drop the text/paragraph component again and then it will start showing the html formatted text.

Please let me know if you see any issue.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, @vishsahu !

Thank you for this feature, now at first glance, everything is as it should be displayed. Need to test further.

1 Like

Cool. Let me know if you see any issues or if you have any further feedback :slight_smile: