[Solved] How to redirect to another page with search key entered in the search form?

Hi
I have use case where I have search form on the home page. Once the user clicks on search, I want the user to redirect on another page where my products are listed.
How can achieve this?

1 Like

Hi @anjikajain,

We do have a Search Form component, which does exactly what you need.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 12.10.18 AM

I don’t think we have a video tutorial for the same, but below documentation link will help to understand the implementation.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Hi I tried doing it with search form. But it is not redirecting to another page with the search keywords. It is keeping on the same page with search keywords added as query parameters.

Hi @anjikajain,

We will get this checked and let you know. We are doing a lot of changes around query parameters and search form, so i am sure your use case can be handled.

Thanks.

Is there any ETA on this?
If there is a workaround for my case please suggest as my deadlines are strict.

What is your deadline?

My deadline is this week.
I finally resolved the issue with search form. It is working as expected. But I saw that when I add a new search form it gives me all the options to change and update but after some time this changes to Page-search-form and doesn’t show all the settings.

Hi @anjikajain,

If you will reload the builder page, then i think this issue will get resolved. It sometimes does this with few components and our team is looking into this issue.

Thanks.

Sure. It worked after 3-4 reloads. But thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @anjikajain. Glad it worked for you.