[Solved] Multiple installation of same plugin

Hi,

i have a Problem, that some plugins are installed multiple times. It seemes to me that this is happening when uptades in the builder are made.
Can i delete the duplications without causing bugs in the app im am working on? For example if i delete two of the three Multi Tenant SaaS plugins, will it effect my multi tenent structure?
Also the messeging component is not getting displayed. Has this something to do with that?

Thanks

Hi @KN02

Can you please clear your browser cache and try again?

Thanks.

Hi @vishsahu,

i deleted the cache and tried again but there is still the problem with the same plugins being installed multiple times and no message component allthough the message component is installed.

thanks

Thanks. In that case i would suggest removing the extra plugins and install again if needed. You may need to do some rework.

Messaging Plugin has updated, so you will anyways need to remove it and install again.

Hi @vishsahu,

when i click on the uninstall button an error message shows up saying uninstalation failed.

We have tested several projects and not able to replicate this. Will get it checked in more details.

Hi @vishsahu,

did you find something out?
Because as i deleted one of the three multi tenant and one of the three login plugins also the collections where deleted. so i cant work with sign up and multi tenant anymore, because the remaining two of the plugins are like installed. I cant delete them and because of this i cant install them to have the option again of sign up and multi tenant

Thanks

Hi @KN02,

We tried this on several projects but are not able to find the issue. Can you please tryd Unistalling all the related plugins and Install them again?

Thanks.

Hi @vishsahu,

i cant delete the plugins because i am getting the error “uninstallation failed”.
i managed to recreate the issue on a complete new and blank project. it occurse when i make a new version of the project. plugins are getting duplicated and cant get deleted.

Thanks

Hi @vishsahu,

i got it. I had to go to every version and find out which of the duplications got installed in this version, do it for all versions so i can install it at the current.

Thanks

Hi @KN02, got it.

So you were seeing these many plugins because of the versions you had. Glad you were able to find the solution.

Thanks.