[Solved] Sign up button not working

Hi,

I am very new to drap code, and for the last several days, I have been trying to create a sign-up page, including events, but it’s not working properly. I followed the exact same steps shown in the video tutorial and the documentation, but it still isn’t functioning correctly. The button is created, but when I run and try to use it, I can click the button, but nothing is executing.

Later, I also tried the Google Sign-In button, and I am experiencing issues with that too. However, I don’t have this issue on the login event.

So, I don’t understand why this problem is occurring only with the sign-up event

Hi @Razeen_Ramzy,

By Default, DrapCode provide 2 environments for your application and hence 2 databases.

#1: For the development/preview mode when you are building the application.
#2: For the production/live mode when you are launching the application for your end users.

In your case, you created the User role in the preview mode but you are testing in the production mode, hence this error.

You can create a similar name role in the production environment and it will work fine.

We just tested it and it worked.

Below is the tutorial video of this feature:

Thanks.

thanks a lot sir. now its working… but one more issue is google sign in is not working can you please let me know the reason and once again thank you for your support

1 Like

Hi @Razeen_Ramzy,

Google Signup will not work for now as the APIs have changed as we are rebuilding that feature.

Thanks.

1 Like