[Solved] Some bugs in fresh project

Hello, I would like to report a few bugs immediately after creating a new (clean) project. The first one relates to the Signup/Register event. I can’t delete the Send Dynamic Email action or change its settings (they just don’t save). I get an error - Deletion failed: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘step’).

The second error is that letters are not sent to demo publications of the project. We discussed this previously in the support chat and I believe that this should be fixed.
You can verify this by simply creating a new project.

1 Like

Hi @codeorlov,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

Will get it checked and fixed soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @codeorlov,

The issue of editing the “Send Dynamic Email action” is fixed now.

Thanks.

Hi, @vishsahu! Tanks!
Unfortunately, I can’t confirm it in my project, can you please, check? That is what I see.

My project URL:

Can you please check?

UPD:
Ah, @vishsahu, Sorry, I didn’t understand you, it’s not about sending letters.

Hi @codeorlov,

Yes, email one will be fixed soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @codeorlov We have fixed the email issue. You should be able to send emails now.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hi, @alitanwir, unfortunately, I still have 500 error in my project. User created, but email wasn’t sent.

Hi @codeorlov We have again released the fix. It should be working now.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hello, @alitanwir, thanks for response.
Unfortunately, I can’t confirm that everything works smoothly.
User has been created, but I had 403 error and I don’t have any emails. I tried with Outlook and Gmail addresses, but nothing changed.

Hi @codeorlov,

Will get this checked soon.

Hi, @vishsahu! I can confirm, that problem was fixed. It is working now, and i got email in Spam folder. Thanks!

1 Like